Employment law for you
We pride ourselves on explaining employment law and your legal position clearly and concisely.
If you are an employee, we can advise you on your rights in many different aspects of the law that may affect you in your day-to-day employment. We can help you to protect your rights if you have a dispute with your employer.
You can rest assured that our team will help protect your rights and we are committed to providing exceptional levels of client care and will work closely with you to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Please give us a call for a confidential chat about how we can help support you.
Our lawyers have a wide range of experience providing legal advice for employees across all areas of employment law.
- Redundancy, settlement agreements and unfair dismissal
- Equal pay, Maternity and paternity rights, Unlawful deductions from wages
- Employment contracts
- Internal grievances
- Harassment and discrimination
- ACAS conciliation
- Breaches of restrictive covenants
- Disciplinary procedures and whistleblowing
- Breach of contract
- Employee transfers
- Employment tribunal claims
Complete the contact form to find out more
Our normal office hours are Monday to Friday, 7.30 am to 5.30 pm.
For urgent matters, the phone line is monitored 24 hours a day.