Careers at Kidwells
Join a growing team of dedicated professionals
Kidwells Solicitors works to empower our clients, whether business or individuals. And that starts with empowering our staff, too. Our staff enjoy a high quality of work, in an energetic and friendly environment where they can learn, evolve, and make a real difference in the lives of our clients.
Established in 2008, Kidwells Solicitors is a Law Society Lexcel accredited law firm. Our clients value us for our commercially-driven, honest, and proactive approach. This comes from the time we take to truly understand our clients and their needs. Our diversity, breadth of experience, and unique level of hands-on expertise are our greatest strengths, enabling us to provide a one-stop service for our clients.
We are hiring:
View are vacancies here!
To apply, please follow the instructions on the vacancy page. For more information on any vacancies, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies and are not looking for any further recruitment support.
On this video Caitlin and Michael talk about the Legal Practice Course and training contracts.
We welcome speculative CVs from anyone who feels they have these skills and abilities:
All positions require individuals who are excited to:
- ensure client satisfaction at all times through a high-quality, efficient and effective legal service
- promote and develop their personal skills, their team, and the firm
- achieve billing, time, and fee earning targets and follow the firm’s credit control arrangements
The successful applicant must:
- work effectively within a team, as well as running an individual caseload on a proactive basis
- be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic, and ambitious
- be able to work with other fee earners and seek advice and assistance whenever needed to develop knowledge and skills
Our team is as fun as it is effective, and we all enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done. As well as the perks below, you’ll be joining a team where you can make a real difference in the lives of your clients and have an impact on the firm as we all work together to constantly evolve as market leaders. With Apprentices, Paralegals, Solicitors, and a range of support staff we are all continually learning from one another.
What We Offer You
- Competitive salary DOE
- Support in continuing professional development and pursuing your long-term career goals
- A dynamic, client-driven work environment to apply your skills where they’ll make the most difference
- Flexible working hours Monday to Friday
- An on-site gym and showers
- A purpose-built staff room for breaks
- Free on-site parking
- Generous leave allowance
Outside of the office, you might find us out bowling, sailing, mountain biking, hosting seminars, or anything in between.
Even piloting helicopters.
Send your CV
Don’t see a vacancy that suits you? We still want to hear from you. You don’t have to be a fully qualified Solicitor to work with us, either. We encourage both qualified solicitors and paralegals to apply and develop their careers with us, and we have a range of business support needs, too. Email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com