A 5 year plus qualified Solicitor is sought for our busy, dynamic and expanding business which has the benefit of being Lexcel Accredited.
To be successful you will:
- Have at least 5 years plus experience as a litigator in a litigation department
- Be comfortable dealing with a substantial and complex caseload
- Have experience of acting for senior executives, corporate leaders and key industry role holders as well as private individuals
- Have experience of developing and sharing knowledge and know-how
- Be able to drive income targets and be successful in managing your own fee income against pre-agreed performance targets and account for the same within the guidelines of the company
- Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
You will be an assistant to our Director of Litigation and will be expected to have conduct of your own caseload. Regular strategy and balance meetings will be conducted and therefore experience of Lexcel standards is preferred but training can be given.
You will have a positive and charismatic character with the ability to hit the ground running bringing significant added value to the role.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Julie Ferguson, email@example.com
Closing date for applications is the 28th March 2014