Advocacy & Pro Bono Services
Because life is seldom simple or straight forward there are times when we all need a little free help.
Could we help you?
- Do you need the services of a solicitor but can't afford to pay?
- Do you feel you are having difficulty getting your views listened to?
- Are you facing choices and changes in your life and would like help finding out about your rights and opportunities?
- Do you want some assistance with decision making?
Some of the issues causing concern could be:
- Disputed Power of Attorney
- Inheritance problems
- Funding of care home places
- Work related disputes
- Victimisation or bullying at home or work
- Compensation claims
We may be able to help you. Contact Ray Danenbergs our Advocacy & Pro Bono Services Adviser on 01432 278179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org